Boeing recently displayed a mock-up of the cabin interiors of the new 737 next generation aircraft. Passengers of these airlines will be the lucky ones to fly the new aircraft.
- FlyDubai – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Continental Airlines – Houston, United States
- Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA – Fornebu, Norway
- Malaysia Airlines – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- TUI Travel PLC – London, United Kingdom
- GOL Airlines – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Lion Air – Jakarta, Indonesia
Point the mouse over each image for a description, and click on it for a larger view.
What are your thoughts of the new interiors ? Share your views via a comment.