United Airlines has announced a number of new routes from its hub in San Francisco. The airline will begin flights to:
- New Delhi, India (daily)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (daily)
- Melbourne, Australia (3x weekly)
- Seoul Incheon (Adding second daily frequency)
- Toronto, Canada (2x daily)
- Tahiti, French Polynesia (year-round flights, previously seasonal)
- Auckland, New Zealand (year-round flights, previously seasonal)
Non-stop San Francisco to New Delhi
The airline has announced a seasonal daily service to New Delhi from 5 December 2019.
The service will be operated by the airline’s Boeing 787-9.
United currently operates two flights to India which are non-stops from New York (Newark) to Delhi and Mumbai. The airline recently upgraded its Mumbai service to its flagship Boeing 777-300ER.
“We expect to operate our new seasonal service between San Francisco and New Delhi from Dec. 5, 2019 through the end of March 2020. We expect to resume seasonal service between San Francisco and New Delhi in late-October 2020. Tickets will be available in early January 2019.”