Malaysia Airlines has announced whopping discounts of up to 55% to 35 cities worldwide under the popular Malaysia Airlines Travel Fair (MATF) till May 3, 2009 for travel between April 14 and October 31, 2009.
Travellers can purchase their tickets through their travel agents, airline ticket offices and from Malaysia Airlines online. The promotional fares meant primarily for the South Asia Region of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, are targeted at vacationers.
India return airfares
Travel is offered from five Indian gateway cities Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
- ex-Delhi to Kuala Lumpur or Penang at Rs 19,775, Langkawi Rs 20,808, Singapore Rs 18,702, and Hong Kong Rs 19,500.
- ex-Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur Rs 17,050, Langkawi Rs 19,755, Penang, Rs 18,700, Singapore or Bangkok or Phuket Rs 21,456, Bali Rs 24,100, and Hong Kong Rs 19,500.
- ex-Bangalore to Kuala Lumpur Rs 15,600, Langkawi Rs 19,755, Penang at Rs 17,650, Singapore Rs 17,120, Bali Rs 24,000, and Hong Kong Rs 20,000.
- ex-Chennai to Kuala Lumpur Rs 14,945, Langkawi Rs 19,755, Penang at Rs 17,120, Singapore Rs 15,545, and Hong Kong Rs 19,500.
- ex-Hyderabad to Kuala Lumpur Rs 15,600, Langkawi Rs 19,755, Penang Rs 17,650, Singapore Rs 17,120, Bali Rs 24,000, and Hong Kong at Rs 20,000.
- ex-Delhi or Chennai or Bangalore or Hyderabad to Australia (either Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth) is Rs 22,840, Auckland Rs 29,155. One-way trips to Australia and New Zealand are Rs 14,578 and Rs 17,736 respectively.
Pakistan return airfares:
ex-Karachi to Kuala Lumpur PKR 32,330, to Penang or Langkawi or Singapore PKR 36,207, to Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane) and Auckland PKR 54,734. One-way ex-Karachi to these Australian cities PKR 32,525, and Auckland PKR 43,156.
Sri Lanka return airfares:
ex-Colombo to Kuala Lumpur at LKR 34,033, to Penang or Langkawi or Singapore LKR 42,469, Hong Kong LKR 50,373, to Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane) LKR 84,194, and Auckland LKR 65,215. One way fares ex-Colombo to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane LKR 27,957, to Auckland at LKR 65,215.
Bangladesh return airfares:
ex-Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur USD 383, Penang or Langkawi or Singapore USD 437, Bali or Hong Kong USD 600, to Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane) USD 938, and to Auckland USD 1100. The one-way fare to Singapore is priced at USD 251.
For full terms and conditions visit the airline’s website.