As we wind down the year, and gear up for the festive season, I thank all the readers of Bangalore Aviation for their support and patronage. I wish you and each of your near and dear ones, a most joyous holiday, and may 2009 be bountiful, profitable, and successful.
Some interesting stories that I came across today.
- Business Traveller has an aviation overview of the year 2008 here.
- The New York Times, on how passengers are coping with the airline bag fees here.
- Travel Biz Monitor on governments’ revision of airport modernisation policy here.
- Joe Sharkey’s tongue-in-cheek view on Emirates polar flights here.
- ABC’s report on the impact of winter weather all over the US here.
- ISRO’s response to Google Earth, Bhuvan, to be launch March 2009 here.
- IATA’s report on premium air traffic diving down 6.9% here.
- Reuters’ report on voluntary flight reduction efforts at La Guardia airport here.
I hope you enjoy reading. Please remember, comments and constructive feedback are always welcome.