Fares to New York for as low as £259 (saving £78). Boston, Philadelphia and Washington from £279 (saving £79, £69 and £69 respectively). Los Angeles and San Francisco are on sale from £339 (saving £63 each) and Chicago is available from £289 (saving £89).
New Delhi from £359 (saving £121) and Mumbai from £329 (saving £91). Its a pity Bangalore is missing.
The Middle East offers include Dubai starting from £299 (saving £56), Abu Dhabi from £329 (saving £43), Muscat from £339 (saving £36), Riyadh from £369 (saving £93) and Jeddah from £329 (saving £96).
Caribbean islands Antigua, Barbados and St Lucia start from £479 (saving £73, £66 and £64).
Singapore and Bangkok from £589 each (saving £105 and £102 respectively) and Sydney from £699 (saving £106).
Short-haul destinations include Dubrovnik from £59 one-way (saving £24), Thessaloniki from £65 one-way (saving £18) and Helsinki and Istanbul from £79 one-way (saving £29 each). Berlin and Rome are on offer from £55 one-way (saving £21 each).
Some of the fine print of the offer :
- The sale runs from December 23, 2008 to January 27, 2009 for selected travel dates between January and September 2009.
- All long-haul ticket prices are return fares and include all taxes and charges.
- All short-haul ticket prices are one-way fares and include all taxes and charges.
- Purchase needs to be made online at www.ba.com.
- All tickets purchased by phone will be subject to a £5 offline booking charge.
- All tickets are subject to availability.