Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) has opened the renovated section of Terminal E. Gates E11 through E17 along with the corresponding ticketing hall for Alaska and Delta Airlines have been renovated as part of DFW’s Terminal Renewal and Improvement Program (TRIP), in time for the upcoming summer travel period. Baggage claim and security checkpoint area of gates E13 and E14 that are currently under renovation will open on 15 May.
The third phase of renovation also coincides with the opening of a new 1800-space parking garage equipped with DFW’s parking guidance system technology. The recent upgrade includes a pre-security concession area, amenities like seating and charging tables near gates E13/14 along with an array of food options and concessions.
The following are the concessions passengers can now avail at DFW :
- E11 – Love Shack (Chef Tim Love’s Fort Worth Burger Joint)
- E12 – Marshall-Rousso (Retail – Women’s Accessories)
- E13 – Sonny Bryan’s (Dallas Smokehouse Barbecue)
- E15 – Texas Marketplace ( Texas themed gifts)
- E16 – InMotion Entertainment (Retail – Electronics)
Starting next month, gates E2 through E10 will be renovated. Further concessions and an additional section of parking will be put up, the entire renovation is planned for completion in 2017.