Following in the footsteps of most international airlines, offering special fares ex-India, national carrier Air India, today announced, it is offering low fares for the lean season which commences from the middle of January.
The scheme is valid for immediate out-bound travel to the Far East and Near East, and from 21 January 2013 onwards for the USA, UK, Europe and UAE sectors.
The sale is open for one week from December 10 through 16, 2012.
Some of the fares under the scheme are:
- USA – New York JFK, Newark, and Chicago : Rs 51,999
- UK – London Heathrow : Rs 40,999
- Europe – Frankfurt and Paris CDG : Rs 35,999
- UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah : Rs 15,999
- Far East Seoul Incheon, Osaka Kansai and Tokyo Narita : 34,999
- Near East Hong Kong, Shanghai Pudong and Singapore : 17,999