As a thank you to our valued readers, Bangalore Aviation is giving away two SpiceJet discount vouchers, each for Rs. 1000 off. To decide the winners, we are having two contests. The terms and conditions of the vouchers are:
- This voucher is valid for single use only and cannot be reinstated / refunded once the booking is cancelled or the voucher expires.
- Only one voucher can be used per passenger.
- This voucher cannot be used or clubbed with any other promotional offer / discounts / on tickets bought through any concession mode, Travel Agent, Travel Partners.
- This voucher cannot be used for Corporate or Group bookings.
- Usage of the voucher is restricted on Jammu, Srinagar and all international routes. Please call the SpiceJet call centre for more details.
- If used partially, the balance amount will lapse.
- Ticket purchased with a voucher and then is cancelled, would make the voucher invalid and there would be no refund.
- The voucher is valid for ticket purchases made, and travel by, September 30, 2012.
The second voucher is called "new subscribers". To participate in this, you have to subscribe to our free daily newsletter and activate your subscription so that we can send you a capsule of all the new stories and news at Bangalore Aviation. You have our assurance, that your privacy is protected and your e-mail address will not be used beyond this scope.
You may participate in both contests.
Regular Reader Quiz
Please answer the five questions below via e-mail to ba [at] bangaloreaviation [dot] com, with the subject "Regular Reader Contest".
- What is the registration number of Air India's first 787 Dreamliner aircraft? (Hint)
- Which company entered in to a strategic agreement with Qatar Airways? (Hint)
- On what date did Lufthansa's upgraded Boeing 747-8i service land in Bangalore? (Hint)
- Which airline will be the first recipient of the Airbus A320 fitted with 'Sharklets' (Hint)
- Which company is helping Jet Airways save $6 million? (Hint)